Full Name: Kent Carter-Evans
Eyes: Dark Brown
D-Nexus: Green and Copper
Kent is the oldest and most mature member of the group; the type to plan first and take action later. Being the oldest, he feels he should be responsible over everyone else in the group and tries his best to help them and put forward ideas. Despite this, he rarely interacts very much with the others (with the exception of Trilomon), lacking the confidence for small talk and unwilling to share his problems. As such he never assumes the role of leader, feeling he doesn't understand others well enough.
Kent is incredibly clever and calculating. He avoids tackling a problem head on, preferring instead to observe and try and think of another solution. This makes him a good tactician and he is the person the group goes to for the voice of reason. However his often cold logic and opinionated nature sometimes make him a difficult person to like, and if something doesn't go the way he plans it, he can find it very difficult to deal with.
He carries his laptop everywhere and is not averse to delving for deeper knowledge when he needs to. He is also a quick thinker and has often used his intuition and computer expertise to save the group from a tricky situation. He has a tendency to get very wrapped up in the workings of the Digital World, and it is the one place where he'll happily explore and try out his new ideas. In a world made entirely of data, this can turn out to be a very dangerous game, but Kent is always willing to bite the bullet and take the extra step forward.
- - Kent is quite a bookworm, and has a large library of series he likes. He's a fan of fantasy novels.
- - He cares a lot about his appearance, and goes to great length to make sure he looks presentable each time he goes out.
- - He likes to travel and often says he plans on moving to America one day. He's already started saving up.
- - He has a vast collection of Lego which we barely plays with anymore, yet he still can't bring himself to sell it on.
- - He has a tendency to put up post-it-notes whenever he needs to remember something. He generally has between 10 and 20 scattered around his room at any given time.