Full Name: Grace Gallant
D-Nexus: Light blue and Turquoise
Restrained and humble, Grace is rather mature for her age. She takes a while to get accustomed to new people, but she integrates herself as a part of the group when she gets to know them. She’s generally incredibly polite and well spoken, and she constantly tries to avoid conflict and putting down others, although she can occasionally slip into childish tantrums.
Grace has a very protective nature, particularly around her younger brother Jack. She takes her responsibilities very seriously and will get offended if she believes she's being left out. Despite her outward appearances though, she has a vulnerable side; the Digital World and the ongoing war severely frightens her. She tries her best to keep her weakness hidden, which can lead her to do very reckless things, much to the frustration of everyone else. However her actions are almost always totally selfless, if not always well thought through.
Though she may think otherwise, Grace is surprisingly competent at surviving the dangers of the Digital World. She is a quick thinker and is good at observing her environment. She is also very brave, and has no qualms about facing feral Digimon with only her partner by her side. If she sets her mind on something, she will never give it up, even if it means endangering herself. If she comes across a problem she can’t solve, however, she will keep pushing and pushing and it can end up consuming her rationality. In general, while she can be sharp and unforgiving, Grace has an unbelievable heart and constantly tries her best to do the right thing.
- - Grace is a keen member of the Air Scouts, and is an APL at her local group.
- - She feels the cold easily, so can often be found wearing a jumper even on sunny days.
- - Many of her clothes are hand-me-downs from her older cousins. As such many of them end up being very big on her.
- - While she's a bright kid and does well at school she has a hatred for P.E. of any kind.
- - Her favourite animals are dolphins, and she tends to doodle them all over her school notebooks.